You can't beat a scrummy piece of chocolate orange eh Teabirds?!
That mouth-watering rich taste, lingering with zesty notes! YUM.
Matcha, Terry's Tea and chocolate orange lovers get ready, have we got the ulTEAmate treat for you, which is not only indulgent, but super healthy for you too.
Introducing our Chocolate & Orange Matcha Latte!
Not only is this latte delicious, it will provide you with 3 x vitamin C than a glass of OJ, at least 10 x the antioxidants of a cuppa of green tea! As well as boosting energy levels with the equivalent of a double espressos worth of caffeine and helping with clarity of mind and concentration! Mama mia!
How to make our Chocolate & Orange Matcha Latte
What you will need:
What to do:
- Add 1 Perfect Matcha Teaspoon of Orange Matcha into your mug
- Add a little 80 degree water (If you don’t have a fancy kettle, just add a splash of cold water before you add the hot!) and whisk well ensuring you get rid of any clumps. The best way of doing this- and the traditional way- is to use a bamboo matcha whisk. and add a teaspoon of cocoa powder and continue to whisk until dissolved!
- After whisking for 30 seconds or so, top up the cup with the rest of the water (it will probably reach just under half way in your mug!)
- Add the orange juice, and your chosen sweetener.
- Froth up your milk! If you don't have a steamer at home then you can easily get the same results by continuously whisking your milk on a cooker until it gets foamy, careful not to burn the milk!
- Pour your milk on top of everything else, stirring as you go and ensuring you get a nice big dollop of frothy milk on the top. Sprinkle a little cocoa on the top for a perfect finish!
- Sip and enjoy!
Explore our wide range of different matcha tea powder flavours here!