PINA COLADA MATCHA COCKTAIL RECIPE
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR A PINA COLADA MATCHA COCKTAIL:
- 1 Perfect Matcha Spoon of Pina Colada Matcha
- 150ml of 80° water
- Coconut milk (or milk of your choice)
- Matcha whisk
- Pineapple & pineapple juice (tinned works well)
- White Rum (optional)
WHAT TO DO:
- Add a Perfect Matcha Spoon of matcha into your cup.
- Add a splash of 80° water (do this by adding a splash of cold water first and then adding a splash of hot water). You need to whisk the matcha well to get rid of any lumps. The best way to do this is to use a Bamboo Matcha Whisk (which is also traditional way) but you can also use a battery powered Hand Held Milk & Matcha Frother instead.
- When the matcha is smooth and there are no lumps, pour the matcha over a glass of ice.
- Add 50ml of white rum to the glass (optional)
- Add 150ml of pineapple juice to your glass.
- Top your glass with coconut milk.
- Garnish the rim with pineapple pieces and a funky umbrella!
Have a go at making the perfect Pina Colada Matcha cocktail/mocktail at home! Be sure to share your creations on socials and tag us @birdandblendtea so we can check out your works of art!