Wholesale Quick Order Service FAQ's
Download the Wholesale Price Guide PDF here.
We are really excited to launch our new Bird & Blend Tea Co. wholesale quick order service. This allows you to choose from our entire range and, when logged into your account, access wholesale discounted prices and wholesale shipping costs.
How to get started with our wholesale quick order service
1. Go to our Wholesale Customer Login by clicking here
- If you are an existing partner your account is already set up, but you will need to create a password the first time that you go to log in. You can do this via an Account Invitation we have sent to your registered email or by using the 'Forgot your password?' link to re-set your password.
- If you are new to Bird & Blend Tea Co., please use the 'Let's Talk Tea - Get In Touch' link.
2. Now you are logged into your account area, you will see a 'View Quick Order Form' link.
3. Press this link to take you to our Wholesale Quick Order Form. Here, you can use the left-hand categories (top on mobile) to find your teas and tea tools.
Any wholesale prices will look like this - if the prices are not shown discounted (as this) it is because we do not offer a wholesale price on this item or size. (Note: on mobile devices there are no RRP vs discounted prices as shown below - all prices on mobile devices have discount, where applicable, applied.)
Most of our items have different size or colours variants. To see a product's options, use the '[+] Show Variants' button.
4. When you have added items, press 'Update Cart' at the foot of the Quick Order Form and then 'View Cart'
5. In your Cart, you will see a summary of your order. You can now:
- Return to Quick Order Form using the link at the top & foot of the cart.
- Please amend your quantities here. We would suggest you revise your total order and subtotal at this point.
- Add a note to your order at the foot of the cart page.
- Continue to Checkout.
6. At checkout, check your shipping address and Place Order.
Please note: any VAT applicable will be shown on your order confirmation.
I Can't Find The Quick Order Form!
Key important points about your Quick Order Form...
- This can only be accessed via your account area and you must be logged in with the right email that is connected to your wholesale account.
- If you are logged in and you still can't see the Quick Order Form button please click our live chat (bottom right) or email us at email@example.com and we can check the details for you.
So What About The Wholesale Offering is Changing?
We have tried our absolute best to make sure none of the changes we have chosen to make impact you are your business too much but we have streamlined our offering.
The first change is that we will no longer be offering 250 tea bags in any of our blends, this is because, at the moment we repackage our bulk tea bags into a smaller 250 parcel pouch. By removing this option we save on packaging, wastage and resources which means we can get your orders out even faster!
You may also notice that some blends are no longer available in the 'Core range' like Assam House Blend, Dozy Girl and Liquor Licious Liquorice. You can still add these blends to your order and they are still available to you at full price, however only the larger sizes will be discounted.
We thought this would be a great opportunity to launch our new blend, available only to our wholesale partners! It is called Sunny Sencha and now part of our core collection. It is a pure sencha green tea with sunflower petals. Sunny Sencha will eventually become the replacement for Pinhead Gunpowder as we phase this blend out so get your hands on it whilst it is here.
Lastly, you may notice an incremental price rise. It is approximately 2% and just keeps us in line with our suppliers.
VAT & Prices
Key important points about VAT & Prices...
- Any discounted prices are inclusive of VAT - note tea is zero-rated
- Any VAT applicable to your order will be shown on the order confirmation
- No VAT showing on your order confirmation? This means all items in your order are zero-rated
In more detail...
When using our Quick Order Form, you will see discounted prices where we offer wholesale prices. If no discount is shown, it is because we do not currently offer wholesale prices on this item or size.
These discounted prices are inclusive of VAT and any VAT will be shown on the order confirmation. Tea is a zero-rated product so if your order contains only tea products, no VAT will be shown. If your order contains teaware, the current VAT rate will be added to your order confirmation for these items.
Wholesale Shipping Rates
Key important points about shipping...
- £4.50 for next working day delivery and free for orders over £120
- Please note: orders must be processed before 12pm for same day dispatch if not it will be dispatched next working day (mon-thurs)
In more detail...
The shipping costs are added at checkout and are automatically calculated as the rates above.
Where Can I See My Previous Orders?
Key important points about previous orders...
- Your Order History can be found in My Account
- You will be able to see some orders from our previous system but there may be some gaps from when we migrated. If you can't find what you need please click our Live Chat and we can get these manually for you.
- Click on Order number to see details
In more detail...
When you have placed orders through our new system, you can view these in your account area. This can be accessed through the link on our Wholesale page or via the Account Log In at the top of our homepage.
In this area you can:
- See the details of each order - click on the order number to open up the previous order and to see the product details and any wholesale discount applied.
- Amend your address details - update any delivery addresses here by clicking 'View Addresses' and set as default address.
- Use the 'Order Again +' function - please be aware when using this option, the product will be added to the pop-out side cart at the full price and a qty of 1. When you press 'Checkout' and move to the full cart page the price will be updated to wholesale. Please amend your quantity's here. We would suggest you revise your total order and Subtotal at this point.
Your feedback is important
Our Teabirds are on hand to help you with any questions you have about your wholesale order as well as to hear your feedback. What can we do better? Let us know by contacting us here or using the Live Chat.