We serve up our iced chai at festivals and events throughout the summer, as well as all year-round in our stores. Don't worry if you can't get to us though, with this easy recipe you can make your own iced chai at home!
Our famous 'festival' iced chai recipe is made from our best selling, award-winning Gingerbread Chai tea blend- but you can substitute your favourite chai blend in the below recipe too.
What you will need:
- 4 Perfect Tea Spoons of Gingerbread Chai tea
- 300ml hot water
- 100ml milk of your choice (we use whole milk or oat in store)
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 tbl spoon of a sweetener of your choice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
What to do:
- Brew your Gingerbread Chai tea in the boiling water for at least 4 minutes. We sweeten at this point, which you can do too if desired.
- Strain tea and place in the fridge to cool. Alternatively, you can put the steeping tea in the fridge overnight and strain tomorrow (for an extra strong taste).
- When ready to serve, pour over a glass full of ice and top up with milk.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!
Everything you need for this Iced Chai recipe: