Learn how to make our super tasty in-store special, Mulled Cider Steamer!
Made using our limited edition incredibly festive blend Mulled Cider and is very popular with our Teabirds as it's getting colder and closer to Christmas!
Let it warm your bones and soothe your senses with such wonderful spices, add a cheeky bit of something alcoholic to create a boozy steamer! (Go on then!)
What you will need:
- 4 Perfect Teaspoons of Mulled Cider tea
- 100ml hot water
- 200ml apple juice
- Slices of apple
- Cinnamon stick
- 25ml of brandy or rum if wanting to make boozy!
What to do:
- The first thing you want to do is take 4 Perfect Tea Spoons of Mulled Cider tea and brew in 100ml of water for 4 minutes. We use our Brewdini Gravity Steepers as they work perfectly to infuse and strain!
- Whilst your tea is brewing, cut up some apple into thin slices which will be used to put in your steamer when it's done!
- When the tea has brewed you can strain the tea into a jug and add 200ml of apple juice and the cinnamon stick.
- If you have a steamer, then steam away for about 20 seconds, if not, pop in a pan on the hob and leave the ingredients to infuse over a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add your shot of alcohol at this point, but be careful not to over heat!
- Split it into 4 mugs and share with your nearest and dearest by a crackling fire!