Juicy peach, plump and mouth-watering. Sweet roses with delicate undertones. Let your senses melt with the exotic scent of cardamom. All complementing one another leaving a lasting sweetness to your tongue. Shaken with a generous splash of gin and topped up with zesty tonic water.
What you will need:
- 1 Perfect Teaspoon of Peach Soda Tea
- A Brewdini or loose leaf tea infuser
- 150ml of boiling water
- 100ml of tonic water
- 50ml of a gin of your choice
What to do:
- Make up a concentrate of Peach Soda Tea by brewing 6 tea spoons of tea in 150ml of boiling water for 4 minutes
- Fill up a glass with ice
- Add 150ml Peach Soda concentrate to the glass
- Add 50ml of your gin of choice and give it a good stir!
- Top up your glass with tonic water
- Add a peach slice for garnish & enjoy!
📸 Share your creations with us using #birdandblend and tagging us @birdandblendtea
Download this recipe and our other Wedding Cocktail recipes here.