No you aren't dreaming - this shake is real! Using our delicious Queen of Tarts blend, we have whipped up a shake that will take you to Wonderland! But be careful, make sure the Knave of Hearts doesn't steal it away!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 3-4 Perfect Tea Spoons of Queen of Tarts tea
- A Brewdini or strainer of your choice
- 100ml boiling water
- A milk of your choice - we used coconut
- Whipped cream
- A jam filled biscuit
- A mini crown - if you don't have one of these to hand for some reason, we made one out of silver card!
WHAT TO DO:
- Add 3-4 Perfect Tea Spoons of your tea into your Brewdini or strainer of your choice.
- Add 100ml of boiling water and allow to brew for 4 minutes - this is your tea concentrate.
- Decant into a glass of ice to cool it down.
- Pour in your milk up to the top.
- Add a swirl of whipped cream, to really take your drink to the next level.
- Then, to make sure it's on theme, add the biscuit and crown - et voila! A shake fit for royalTEA.
Queen of Tarts is part of our Vote Back - for all you folks who haven't experienced a Vote Back with us before, here's how it works:
We bring back 4 fan fave magical teas for a limited time, you try them and vote for your fave, then the winner joins the Tea Wall! But this time, a blend is leaving the wall too. The winning blend will be replacing Bucks Fizz on the wall, so stock up, as it will soon be saying bye-bye.
Find the other blends (and vote!) here.
Don't forget to take a snap of your creations and tag us on social @birdandblendtea