This delicious Blueberry & Peach recipe tastes amazing with the mulberry mix, it's a great combo! It can also be made with any other tea blends, give it a try & let us know what you make.
The recipe was created by the fabulous bakers at Creative Nature - check out their website for even more ready made mixes to experiment with!
You Will Need...
How to make...
- Soak your tea in water for about 20 minutes prior to starting. You want just enough water to cover the tea.
- Preheat oven to 150 c/300 f/ Gas Mark 2
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and beat together until smooth (start of slowly so the flour doesn’t go everywhere!).
- Spoon the mix into muffin or cupcake cases (we use silicon moulds for best results)
- Bake for 25 mins or until golden brown, then remove and enjoy warm or allow to cool and top with icing!