There's nothing like a cheeky Bucks Fizz! Our dreamy Bucks Fizz tea is mixed up here with decadent and delicious ingredients to make the perfect cocktail (or mocktail!)
You will need:
- Bucks Fizz Tea
- A Perfect Tea Spoon
- A Brewdini Gravity Steeper or strainer of your choice
- A jug (or an alternative to store your tea concentrate in.)
- Prosecco or lemonade if you fancy a mocktail
- A slice of orange
- Mini candy cane
- Champagne flute glass
What to do:
If you have hoping to make this cocktail on Christmas Day you may wish to brew your tea on Christmas Eve and allow it to chill in the fridge over night ready for the fiestiviTEAS on the big day!
- Make a concentrate by brewing 8 Perfect Tea Spoons of Bucks Fizz Tea in your Brewdini Gravity Steeper (850ml) let this brew in 100° boiling water for 4 minutes.
- Once brewed, strain into a jug and leave to chill in the fridge.
- Whilst you’re waiting, cut your oranges into circular slices.
- Once the tea is chilled add 100ml of Bucks Fizz Tea to your glass.
- Fill the remaining glass with prosecco or lemonade if you fancy a mocktail.
- Take your sliced orange and rub the juice around the rim of the glass for a zetsy finish, you can also pop it on the rim of the glass for an optional extra garnish!
- Add your mini candy cane to the rim of your glass for a beautiful festive drink! Cheers!