A classic at Christmas, but who doesn’t love an iced fruit tea in the summer? What about a cocktail? Well, we have combined the two in this easy to follow recipe!
You will need:
- Bucks Fizz Tea
- A Perfect Tea Spoon
- A Brewdini Gravity Steeper or strainer of your choice
- A jug (or an alternative to store your tea concentrate in.)
- Prosecco or lemonade if you fancy a mocktail
- A slice of orange
- Champagne flute glass
What to do:
- Make a concentrate by brewing 8 Perfect Tea Spoons of Bucks Fizz Tea in your Brewdini Gravity Steeper (850ml) let this brew in 100° boiling water for 4 minutes.
- Once brewed, strain into a jug and leave to chill in the fridge.
- Whilst you’re waiting, cut your oranges into circular slices.
- Once the tea is chilled add 100ml of Bucks Fizz Tea to your glass.
- Fill the remaining glass with prosecco or lemonade if you fancy a mocktail.
- Take your sliced orange and rub the juice around the rim of the glass for a zetsy finish, you can also pop it on the rim of the glass for an optional extra garnish!
You may have seen this blend on Amazon Prime Video’s Ready Set StartUP! Check out all the behind-the-scenes info from Krisi here.