The chai latte is a coffee shop classic the world over, we like to make ours with our Great Taste Award winning Gingerbread Chai blend, but you can do this with any of our chai blends too. Perfect chai, every time, without all the added sugar! Packed full of antioxidants & naturally caffeine free chai latte is a fan fave for a reason.
What you will need:
- 3 Perfect Tea Spoons of Gingerbread Chai
- 300ml 100° water
- 150ml of a milk of your choice, we love Oat!
- Honey or a Sweet Bird Syrup (optional)
- A Brewdini or strainer of your choice
What to do:
- Brew 3 Perfect Tea Spoons of your Gingerbread Chai inside a Brewdini with boiling water for 4 minutes.
- Add your tea to your favourite mug.
- Heat your milk on the stove or microwave, then once it’s nice and hot, foam it using your Handheld Milk Foamer until it becomes a thick consistency.
- Add your thick foamy milk to your mug and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Optionally, you can add a dash of honey or a pump of Sweet Bird Syrup, we love Vanilla!
You may have seen this blend on Amazon Prime Video’s Ready Set StartUP! Check out all the behind-the-scenes info from Krisi here.
Want to make another chai latte? Check out the recipe here.