Learn how to make one of easiest, yet most delicious, matcha drinks we've tried! Our iced vanilla matcha latte is so tasty, we'll be drinking it all summer long!
What you will need:
- 1 Perfect Matcha Spoon of Pure Grade Matcha
- 150ml of 80° water
- Almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- Vanilla essence (optional)
- Matcha whisk
What to do:
- Add a Perfect Matcha Spoon of matcha into your cup.
- Add a splash of 80° water (do this by adding a splash of cold water first and then adding a splash of hot water). You need to whisk the matcha well to get rid of any lumps. The best way to do this is to use a bamboo matcha whisk (which is also traditional way) but if you don't have one of these, you can use a battery powered whisk instead.
- When the matcha is smooth and there are no lumps, pour the matcha over a glass of ice.
- Add a few drops of vanilla essence (this part is optional) and fill up the rest of your glass with your milk and stir!