A deliciously more-ish concoction of cakey vanilla notes, sweet and creamy coconut and aromatic rose flavours. Our Wedding Cake rooibos blend with added sprinkles of buttery popped rice is cold brewed in coconut milk and served with a lavish splash of coconut liquor.
What you will need:
- 1 Perfect Teaspoon of Wedding Cake tea
- A Cold Brew Bottle
- 100ml of coconut milk
- 50ml of coconut liquor
- 1 pump of Vanilla Syrup
What to do:
- Cold brew Wedding Cake tea in coconut milk overnight
- Add ice & a double shot of coconut liquor to a glass (optional)
- Add a teaspoon of sweetener (we use a few pumps of vanilla syrup!)
- Fill the rest of the glass with cold brew liquid
- Stir nicely!
- Sprinkle with rose petals to garnish & enjoy!
📸 Share your creations with us by tagging @birdandblendtea
Download this recipe and our other Wedding Cocktail recipes here.