The Chocolate Digestive… arguably on top of the biscuit pyramid! Learn how to make this indulgently decadent in-store mega latte from the comfort of your own home.
Take it to the next level and create your own ultimate Chocolate Digestives MEGA Latte - a velvety smooth, caramel & chocolate delight!
What you will need:
- 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of Chocolate Digestives loose leaf tea or tea bag
- Milk of your choice (we use oat)
- 1 Perfect Tea Spoon of a sweetener of your - choice (we use honey)
- Your fave mug
Supersize your latte with these optional toppings...
- Whipped cream
- Cocoa powder
- Chocolate digestive biscuits
What to do:
1. First, get 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of your Chocolate Digestives tea and brew as normal with 100-degree water for 4 minutes in your mug, leaving enough room for your milk. (You could use our Brewdini, as it is the easiest way to brew loose leaf tea!)
2. If you use your Brewdini, once your tea has brewed, pour it into your mug and set to the side for a minute.
4. Now you can add a spoonful of honey (or vegan alternative) and give it a stir.
Finish your latte with whipped cream, cocoa powder and a crumble of chocolate digestive biscuits.
Why not try our Mint Choc Rooibos tea as a TEAriffic caffeine free alternative?!
If you don't fancy making this drink at home, head into your local Bird & Blend store to pick up an indulgent mega latte!
Share your creations with by tagging us @birdandblendtea