Makes 1 Latte
What you will need:
- 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of Cream Egg tea
- 100ml 100° water
- 300ml Milk of your choice (we use oat milk!)
- 1 pump of Sweetbird Vanilla Syrup
- Your fave mug
Supersize your latte with these optional toppings...
- Whipped cream
- Cocoa powder
- Chocolate eggs
What to do:
- First, pop 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of your Cream Egg tea into your Brewdini then add the water & brew for 4 minutes.
- Then decant into your mug, leaving enough room for your milk.
- Gently heat your milk and use a milk frother to froth your milk - then pour it over your tea and make sure you get a lovely big dollop of foam on top.
- Now you can add 1 pump of Sweetbird Vanilla Syrup and give it a stir.
- Finish your latte with whipped cream, cocoa powder and some chocolate eggs to make it MEGA!
If you don't fancy making one of these at home, you can also head into your local Bird & Blend store to pick up one of these indulgent mega lattes.
Share your creations with us using #TEAsterLatte and tagging us @birdandblendtea