Now you've got your black tea it's time to enhance your tea experience and turn your drink into a tasty tea latte!
You will need
- 2 tsp of your black tea (switch out to any of our black tea blends)
- 1/4 cup of hot water
- 3/4 cup of milk/mylk (we recommend oat)
- A sweetener of your choice (honey, vanilla syrup, cinnamon syrup etc.)
- Brew your 2 tsp of black tea in hot water. We recommend our Brewdini Gravity Steeper works perfectly as its mess free!
- Brew for 4 minutes.
- In the meantime heat your milk/mylk - be careful not to make it piping hot!
- Find an appropriate cup/jug and whisk the milk until frothy with fine bubbles (this is the latte texture you want) - use our electric latte whisk to get extra frothy milk.
- Now pour your frothed milk into your tea, add sweetener if desired, sit back, relax and enjoy your tea latte!
If you'd prefer an iced tea latte: Follow the steps above but instead keep the milk/mylk cold and pour both the tea and milk over a glass of ice!
Our top suggested tea lattes include: