The obsession with our Blue Raspberry tea is REAL!
With our Unicorn Fizz iced drink being a smash hit in our stores, we're sure you're going to love this indulgent recipe that's for sure! Let us introduce to you, our Blue Raspberry Unicorn Frappé!
Recipe created by: Amyleecupoftea
What you will need:
- 3 Perfect Tea Spoons of Blue Raspberry tea
- 2 Perfect Matcha Spoons of Super Matcha
- 4 Perfect Teaspoons of Beet It Tea Powder
- A tub of ice cream (dairy or dairy-free, it's up to you)
- Cold Brew Bottle (or a container with a strainer of some sort!)
- A blender
- A glass or mason jar
What to do:
- Start off by adding 3 Perfect Tea Spoons of Blue Raspberry into a Cold Brew Bottle, fill it up with cold water and let it brew for 4 -6 hours in the fridge or overnight. (check out our blog on how to cold brew here!)
- You also need to cold brew 3 Perfect Tea Spoons of Beet It Tea the same way you did Blue Raspberry.
- Once your teas are cold brewed and ready to go, you'll need to put 1/3 of Blue Raspberry in one glass and 1/3 of Beet It in another glass.
- Blend each tea individually with 2 scoops of ice cream (we find that vanilla ice cream works best). You also need to blend your 2 Perfect Matcha Spoons of Super Matcha with 2 scoops of ice cream.
- Once you have blended all of your teas, add them into your mason jars (or glasses), layering them as you go to create a nice mixture of colour!
- Enjoy and marvel at the magic of these colours!
Check out this blog on the colour changing blue pea flower, and why its so special!